I will be presenting with Jim Wagner (Trevor Bauer’s pitching coach from a young age) in beautiful Santa Clarita, CA on Saturday, March 9th at his facility, ThrowZone! (As well as a local sports performance gym, Velocity Sports.) We will be covering a wide variety of topics, including:
- What are pitching mechanics, and how do we measure them?
- How to improve mechanics and monitor them
- Hands-on vs. Natural Selection
- Increasing velocity – mechanics vs. training
- Concentric vs. Eccentric training with weighted baseballs and wrist weights
- Safe and effective training in the weight room
- Strength: The missing link in most training programs
- The importance of nutrition: Protein intake, supplementation, and the facts
- Post-throwing recovery and management – post-pitching training
- Windows of adaptation – figuring out how to maximize training time
The price for this four-hour seminar is just $49 and is limited to 35 applicants. Availability is expected to run out within the week, so if you want to attend, please contact Jim Wagner @ ThrowZone immediately! See you all there!
We'd also love it if you followed us on Twitter! We post some fun stuff, we promise.