- Elite Baseball Training
- Our Books
Thanks for visiting Driveline Baseball – Seattle’s best baseball training facility and player development program. Since 2008, we’ve been training and developing baseball athletes to achieve their goals, and we’ve worked with athletes from Little League to pro ball – a sampling of our athletes come from the following programs:
- Youth Organizations: NorthEast Seattle Little League (NESLL), North Seattle Baseball Association (NSBA), Seattle Central Little League, RIPS Baseball
- High Schools: Shorecrest HS, Roosevelt HS, Bishop Blanchet HS, Nathan Hale HS, Mercer Island HS, Kentridge HS, Mount Rainier HS, Foster HS, Kennedy HS, Kentwood HS, Lakeside, Aviation, Olympia HS
- Junior Colleges: Bellevue CC, Yakima CC, Everett CC, Skagit Valley CC
- Four-Year Colleges: University of Washington, University of Hawaii, Whitman College, University of San Francisco, Loyola Marymount, University of Hawaii at Hilo, University of Kentucky, Washington State University
- Independent Organizations: Langley Blaze, Everett Merchants, Seattle Studs, U.S. Military All-Star Team, St. Paul Saints, Allentown Ambassadors
- Professional Organizations: Tampa Bay Rays, Boston Red Sox, Cleveland Indians, Atlanta Braves, Toronto Blue Jays, Philadelphia Phillies, Los Angeles Dodgers, San Francisco Giants
Our approach is unlike any other in the Pacific Northwest – we have the most complete training program for player development, period.
Player Development: How We Do It
Through years of research, experimentation, and collaboration with other top professionals in the industry, Driveline Baseball has developed the best methodology to produce elite baseball talent. Most “select,” high school, college, and minor league baseball organizations offer “training,” but they all lack a fully integrated approach.
Here’s what Trevor Bauer’s trainer (Ron Wolforth) had to say about Driveline Baseball’s methods of evaluating training programs:
Kyle, the work you’re doing is the direction pro ball will eventually go.
Ask yourself: Does your organization offer the following services?
- High-speed biomechanical analysis of your hitting and pitching mechanics using state-of-the-art equipment and expert biomechanical analysts?
- On-site manual therapy for myofascial release, flexibility/mobility movements, and joint integrity assessments?
- Expert trainers who have read every relevant journal article on pitching and hitting mechanics, resistance training, mobility/stability, and kinesiology?
- Nationally certified personal trainers?
- Coaches who have written books and performed research on how to develop fastball velocity?
If not, you should seek out additional training, and Driveline Baseball is the place to train.
How We’re Different From the “Competition”
We don’t believe there is “competition” in our industry, because we feel we’ve blazed a whole new path when it comes to player development and injury rehabilitation. No other organization offers the complete, progressive, and integrated approach that Driveline Baseball offers.
Our trainers and coaches are experts in the fields of kinesiology, biomechanics, resistance training, weight lifting, endurance training, pitching and hitting. Most other organizations offer a few coaches who played college or professional baseball but lack scientific understanding of the MLB swing and throw – remember, Tom House’s studies decades ago concluded that what professional baseball players thought they did was nothing like what they actually did. It takes both experience and scientific understanding of mechanics and training to develop athletes of all sizes and skills, and only Driveline Baseball has that perfect combination.
At Driveline Baseball, you’ll learn what actually creates fastball velocity and bat speed, how you can train in the weight room to develop functional strength for use on the diamond, how to keep your arm healthy through proper mechanics and prehab exercises, and best of all, you’ll get the opportunity to work in a small group that is completely focused on becoming the best baseball players they can be. We only want clients who are interested in working hard to achieve their goals, because we believe a positive and hard-working atmosphere is ideal for everyone.
What You Can Expect When You Start
If you join our small group Elite Baseball Training program, you can expect to work harder than you’ve ever worked in your life. You’ll be pushing around heavy weight, throwing medicine balls until your core’s on fire, getting manually stretched out by our trainers, taking tons of batting practice, throwing more than you’ve ever thrown, and getting a lot of hands-on attention from our expert coaches. Our organization isn’t a “feel-good” select baseball team where everyone is there to stand around and talk – we’re here to work.
You’ll notice your fastball coming in harder, your secondary pitches biting harder than ever, and your command and control vastly improving. You’ll notice that your bat speed has improved and that your power at the plate pushes you up in the batting order. You’ll notice that you’re becoming a better athlete, not just a baseball player.
Private lessons at Driveline Baseball involve in-depth analysis of your current mechanics of your swing and/or throw, drills you can do at home to improve them, and hands-on work with our top coaches to fine tune your delivery and your approach at the plate.
Get Started Today
If you’re the kind of person who wants to work hard to achieve some big goals, contact us to set up an initial assessment. You have everything to gain, and nothing to lose. Get started now by filling out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you ASAP.