The lab-accurate PULSE sensor is worn in a strap on the throwing arm, and sits just below the Ulnar-Collateral-Ligament (UCL). Each throw captures peak valgus torque on the arm, which is calculated into state-of-the-art workload measures designed to help you train at your peak.
- Measures pitching workload and biomechanics metrics
- Get insights about throwing fitness, fatigue levels, and your training program
- Great for athletes wanting to get the most out of their training program, and coaches who need want to optimize the throwing programs for all of their athletes
- Requires Apple iOS (Android devices NOT supported)
- Includes wearable strap and USB charging cable