At Driveline, we are committed to getting our athletes the best results possible. It takes a team of dedicated and open-minded staff to ensure that we do.
What Interns Have Said About Working at Driveline Baseball
“Working at Driveline was an incredible opportunity and period of self development for me. Every day consisted of thought provoking, detailed, and collaborative work with people who had a passion for understanding and innovating. It’s an environment where intelligently applied hard work leads to huge results.”
Jesse ClingmanR&D Intern: Biomechanics
“Being an R&D intern at Driveline was a phenomenal experience. I was able to do projects about the things that most interested me (spin rate) while also working on projects assigned to me (arm stress). It was a lot of fun and I learned so much.”
Erin BristowPitching and R&D Intern
Where Have Our Employees and Interns Gone on to Succeed?
Professional baseball loves our employees and interns. Get your career started at Driveline Baseball and your opportunity inside Major League Baseball will come sooner rather than later. We’re finishing school for the progressive baseball coach, analyst, and trainer. No other baseball training organization can claim this level of success with their internship program. Here’s the list of people who have moved on from Driveline Baseball since 2017.
- James Buffi: Reboot Motion, CEO
- Micah Daley-Harris: Arizona Diamondbacks, Research Analyst
- Matt Daniels: San Francisco Giants, Coordinator of Pitching Sciences
- Ryan Faer: Cleveland Guardians, Strength and Conditioning Coordinator
- Taiki Green: Watch Momentum, Head of Content
- Jack McGeary: San Francisco Giants, Software Engineer
- Cam Castro: Milwaukee Brewers, Director of Pitching Development
- Cory Popham: Toronto Blue Jays, Pitching Development Coordinator
- Demetre Kokoris: Toronto Blue Jays, Rehab Pitching Coach
- Joel McKeithan: Cincinnati Reds, Assistant Hitting Coach/Offensive Coordinator
- Tanner Reklaitis: Tread Athletics, Director of Operations
- Sam Briend: New York Yankees, Director of Pitching
- Connor Нinchliffe: Los Angeles Angels, Pitching Analyst
- Spencer Medick: New York Yankees, Player Development
- Drew Jarmuz: Tampa Bay Rays, Sports Dietician
- Casey Jacobson: Chicago Cubs, Pitching Development Coordinator
- Daniel Moskos: Chicago Cubs, Assistant Pitching Coach
- Michael Schwartze: San Francisco Giants, Manager Baseball Analytics
- Cody Aden: Milwaukee Brewers, MiLB Pitching Advisor
- Rachel Balkovec: New York Yankees, Hitting Coach
- Bryan Leslie: Milwaukee Brewers, Assistant Pitching Coordinator
- Sumair Shah: Minnesota Twins, Player Development Analyst
- James Barber: Minnesota Twins, Motion Data Analyst
- Zack Jones: Philadelphia Phillies, Hitting Coach
- Collin Hetzler: New York Mets, Complex Hitting Coordinator
- Micah Hamilton: Duke University, Video Assistant
- Jack Bredeson: New York Mets, Analyst
- Christian Hook: Detroit Tigers
- Sam Bornstein: Philadelphia Phillies, Quant
- Sydney Jenkins: Toronto Blue Jays, Strength Coach
- Connor Rooney: Chicago Cubs, Rehab Coach
Some employees love it at Driveline Baseball so much that they have no interest in leaving here to go to professional baseball, so we invented the split deal contract in 2019. We take care of our employees and let them explore other options while remaining part of our family. The following Driveline Baseball employees work in professional baseball while staying employed here; the best of both worlds, and the future for MLB organizations trying to employ our people.
- Jason Ochart: Hitting Coordinator, Philadelphia Phillies – Director of Hitting, Driveline Baseball
- Eric Jagers: MLB Assistant Pitching Coach, Cincinnati Reds – Assistant Director of Pitching, Driveline Baseball
- Rob Hill: Pitching Coordinator, Los Angeles Dodgers – Coordinator of In-Gym Development, Driveline Baseball
- Dan Adams: Sport Scientist, Cincinnati Reds – High Performance Manager, Driveline Baseball
Human Resource Manager – Kent, WA (Open to Remote)
We are seeking an HR Manager who will be a key figure in ensuring the overall happiness, productivity, and wellbeing of our employees.
The HR Manager will lead the human resources department in maintaining an environment of fun intensity.
A genuine interest in baseball and knowledge of sabermetrics will be a significant advantage, as this aligns with our company’s ethos.
Baseball Operations Manager – Kent, WA (Open to Remote)
We are seeking a mid-senior Baseball Operations technical lead/manager.
This person will be able to come in and contribute both individually at the ground level, in the trenches with several dozen models, thousands of lines of code and multiple expansive pipelines, and at the managerial level, helping organize several interns and seasonal employees that help power one of the premier baseball operations departments in the world.
It is a huge opportunity at an established company and a position that will allow you to plug into providing direct deliverables to 50+ MLB clients..
Lead High Performance Trainer – Kent, WA
Our High Performance team improves strength and power development, baseball skills, and movement quality for our athletes.
In-gym and remotely, we get great results training athletes. Strength, skill, therapy and education are foundational elements of those results.
The Lead High Performance Trainer reports directly to the Director of High Performance to ensure all elements of the athlete experience are being met to the standards upheld at Driveline Baseball.
Director of Growth – Kent, WA
Do you love aMER, CLV and wRC+?
This creative, strategic person will be responsible for overseeing the operations of our eCommerce, social media and performance marketing groups. They will connect our content plan with our revenue plan.
Director of Growth reports directly to the CEO and will play a key role in our long-term success.
Part-Time / Seasonal Positions
Hitting Intern – Kent, WA
In-gym and remotely, we get great results training athletes. Skill, high performance, therapy and education are foundational elements of those results.
The Hitting Intern reports directly to our Hitting Managers to design and execute hitting programs. They work collaboratively with other trainers and coaches and work daily with our athletes.
Head Coach – Driveline Academy
Looking to start or to continue your coaching career?
Join our rapidly growing youth Academy. Driveline Academy has Head Coaching positions available from ages 9u-18u.
Our teams represent what we believe youth travel baseball should be, focusing on building great baseball players, developing skills that scale, and keeping baseball fun. Utilize our world-class facility and tools to train the next generation.