At Driveline, we are committed to getting our athletes the best results possible. It takes a team of dedicated and open-minded staff to ensure that we do.
What Interns Have Said About Working at Driveline Baseball
“Working at Driveline was an incredible opportunity and period of self development for me. Every day consisted of thought provoking, detailed, and collaborative work with people who had a passion for understanding and innovating. It’s an environment where intelligently applied hard work leads to huge results.”
Jesse ClingmanR&D Intern: Biomechanics
“Being an R&D intern at Driveline was a phenomenal experience. I was able to do projects about the things that most interested me (spin rate) while also working on projects assigned to me (arm stress). It was a lot of fun and I learned so much.”
Erin BristowPitching and R&D Intern
Where Have Our Employees and Interns Gone on to Succeed?
Professional baseball loves our employees and interns. Get your career started at Driveline Baseball and your opportunity inside Major League Baseball will come sooner rather than later. We’re finishing school for the progressive baseball coach, analyst, and trainer. No other baseball training organization can claim this level of success with their internship program. Here’s the list of people who have moved on from Driveline Baseball since 2017.
- Andrew Cresci: Houston Astros, MiLB Hitting Coach
- Anthony Brady: Philadelphia Phillies, Biomechanist
- Ben Jones: Toronto Blue Jays, Biomechanist
- Brady Conlan: Pittsburgh Pirates, MiLB Hitting Coach
- Bryan Leslie: Milwaukee Brewers, Assistant Pitching Coordinator
- Cam Castro: Milwaukee Brewers, Vice President of Player Development
- Casey Jacobson: Chicago Cubs, Senior Pitching Coordinator
- Christian Hook: Detroit Tigers
- Cody Aden: Milwaukee Brewers, MiLB Pitching Advisor
- Collin Hetzler: New York Mets, MiLB Hitting Coach
- Connor Rooney: Chicago Cubs, Rehab Coach
- Connor Нinchliffe: Los Angeles Angels, Pitching Analyst
- Cory Popham: Toronto Blue Jays, Pitching Development Coordinator
- Dan Aucoin: Philadelphia Phillies, Assistant Director of Foundational Research
- Daniel Moskos: Chicago Cubs, Assistant Pitching Coach
- David Besky: Boston Red Sox, Coordinator of Player Development
- Demetre Kokoris: Texas Rangers, MiLB Pitching Coach
- Drew Jarmuz: Tampa Bay Rays, Sports Dietician
- Jack Bredeson: New York Mets, Coordinator of Pitching Analysis and Evaluations
- Jack McGeary: San Francisco Giants, Software Engineer
- Jake Witt: Seattle Mariners, MiLB Pitching Coach
- James Barber: Minnesota Twins, Motion Data Analyst
- James Buffi: Reboot Motion, CEO
- Joel McKeithan: Cincinnati Reds, MLB Hitting Coach
- John Soteropulos: Boston Red Sox, Roving Complex Hitting Coach
- Kyle Lindley: Philadelphia Phillies, Biomechanics Analyst
- Matt Daniels: Minnesota Twins, Pitching Development & Acquisitions Specialist
- Micah Daley-Harris: Arizona Diamondbacks, Research Analyst
- Micah Hamilton: Duke University, Video Assistant
- Michael Schwartze: San Francisco Giants, Director of Baseball Analytics
- Rachel Balkovec: New York Yankees, MiLB Manager
- Ryan Faer: Cleveland Guardians, Sports Science Analyst
- Sam Bornstein: Philadelphia Phillies, Quantitative Analyst
- Sam Briend: New York Yankees, Senior Director of Pitching
- Spencer Medick: New York Yankees, Player Development
- Sumair Shah: Minnesota Twins, Player Development Analyst
- Sydney Jenkins: Toronto Blue Jays, Strength Coach
- Taiki Green: Watch Momentum, Head of Content
- Tanner Reklaitis: Tread Athletics, Director of Operations
- Zack Jones: Philadelphia Phillies, MiLB Hitting Coach
Some employees love it at Driveline Baseball so much that they have no interest in leaving here to go to professional baseball, so we invented the split deal contract in 2019. We take care of our employees and let them explore other options while remaining part of our family. The following Driveline Baseball employees work in professional baseball while staying employed here; the best of both worlds, and the future for MLB organizations trying to employ our people.
- Jason Ochart: Boston Red Sox – Director of Hitting Development & Program Design
- Eric Jagers: New York Mets – Director of Pitching Development
- Rob Hill: Los Angeles Dodgers – Director of Minor League Pitching
- Dan Adams: Sport Scientist, Cincinnati Reds – High Performance Manager, Driveline Baseball
Front Desk I – Kent, WA or Scottsdale, AZ
We are looking for a new member of our customer relations team! The right candidate is a dedicated individual that has previous experience in a team setting, with a knowledge of Driveline Baseball and baseball in general. You should have the ability to problem solve, assess processes and systems, and help the team succeed in helping our customers. We’re a growing start-up constantly looking to push the boundaries — taking initiative and thinking critically around data problems is a must for this position.
Human Resource Manager – Kent, WA (Open to Remote)
We are seeking an HR Manager who will be a key figure in ensuring the overall happiness, productivity, and wellbeing of our employees.
The HR Manager will lead the human resources department in maintaining an environment of fun intensity.
A genuine interest in baseball and knowledge of sabermetrics will be a significant advantage, as this aligns with our company’s ethos.
Baseball Operations Manager – Kent, WA (Open to Remote)
We are seeking a mid-senior Baseball Operations technical lead/manager.
This person will be able to come in and contribute both individually at the ground level, in the trenches with several dozen models, thousands of lines of code and multiple expansive pipelines, and at the managerial level, helping organize several interns and seasonal employees that help power one of the premier baseball operations departments in the world.
It is a huge opportunity at an established company and a position that will allow you to plug into providing direct deliverables to 50+ MLB clients..
Part-Time / Seasonal Positions
High Performance Intern – Kent, WA
Our High Performance team improves strength and power development, baseball skills, and movement quality for our athletes.
The High Performance Intern reports directly to the Director of High Performance to ensure all elements of athlete programming work in sync with one another.
Hitting Intern – Kent, WA
In-gym and remotely, we get great results training athletes. Skill, high performance, therapy and education are foundational elements of those results.
The Hitting Intern reports directly to our Hitting Managers to design and execute hitting programs. They work collaboratively with other trainers and coaches and work daily with our athletes.
Head Coach – Driveline Academy
Looking to start or to continue your coaching career?
Join our rapidly growing youth Academy. Driveline Academy has Head Coaching positions available from ages 9u-18u.
Our teams represent what we believe youth travel baseball should be, focusing on building great baseball players, developing skills that scale, and keeping baseball fun. Utilize our world-class facility and tools to train the next generation.