At Driveline, we are committed to getting our athletes the best results possible. It takes a team of dedicated and open-minded staff to ensure that we do.
What Interns Have Said About Working at Driveline Baseball
“Working at Driveline was an incredible opportunity and period of self development for me. Every day consisted of thought provoking, detailed, and collaborative work with people who had a passion for understanding and innovating. It’s an environment where intelligently applied hard work leads to huge results.”
Jesse ClingmanR&D Intern: Biomechanics
“Being an R&D intern at Driveline was a phenomenal experience. I was able to do projects about the things that most interested me (spin rate) while also working on projects assigned to me (arm stress). It was a lot of fun and I learned so much.”
Erin BristowPitching and R&D Intern
Where Have Our Employees and Interns Gone on to Succeed?
Professional baseball loves our employees and interns. Get your career started at Driveline Baseball and your opportunity inside Major League Baseball will come sooner rather than later. We’re finishing school for the progressive baseball coach, analyst, and trainer. No other baseball training organization can claim this level of success with their internship program. Here’s the list of people who have moved on from Driveline Baseball since 2017.
- James Buffi: Los Angeles Dodgers, Senior Analyst
- Micah Daley-Harris: Arizona Diamondbacks, Research Analyst
- Matt Daniels: San Francisco Giants, Coordinator of Pitching Sciences
- Ryan Faer: Cleveland Indians, Strength and Conditioning Coordinator
- Taiki Green: Watch Momentum, Head of Content
- Jack McGeary: San Francisco Giants, Major League Analyst
- Cam Castro: Milwaukee Brewers, Pitching Coordinator
- Cory Popham: Toronto Blue Jays, Pitching Coach
- Demetre Kokoris: Toronto Blue Jays, Pitching Coach
- Joel McKeithan: Detroit Tigers, Hitting Coordinator
- Tanner Reklaitis: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Pitching Coach
- Sam Briend: New York Yankees, Director of Pitching
- Casey Jacobson: Chicago Cubs, Pitching Development Coordinator
- Daniel Moskos: New York Yankees, Pitching Coach
- Michael Schwartze: San Francisco Giants, Major League Analyst
- Griffin Gowdey: Texas Rangers, Support Coordinator – Baseball Systems
- Cody Aden: Texas Rangers, Pitching Coach
- Rachel Balkovec: New York Yankees, Hitting Coach
- Bryan Leslie: Milwaukee Brewers, Assistant Pitching Coordinator
- Sumair Shah: Minnesota Twins, Player Development Analyst
- James Barber: Minnesota Twins, R&D Biomechanics Analyst
- Zack Jones: Philadelphia Phillies, Hitting Coach
- Collin Hetzler, New York Mets, Complex Hitting Coordinator
Some employees love it at Driveline Baseball so much that they have no interest in leaving here to go to professional baseball, so we invented the split deal contract in 2019. We take care of our employees and let them explore other options while remaining part of our family. The following Driveline Baseball employees work in professional baseball while staying employed here; the best of both worlds, and the future for MLB organizations trying to employ our people.
- Jason Ochart: Hitting Coordinator, Philadelphia Phillies – Director of Hitting, Driveline Baseball
- Kyle Boddy: Director of Pitching Initiatives, Cincinnati Reds – Founder, Director of Player Development, Driveline Baseball
- Eric Jagers: MLB Assistant Pitching Coach, Cincinnati Reds – Assistant Director of Pitching, Driveline Baseball
- Rob Hill: Pitching Coordinator, Los Angeles Dodgers – Coordinator of In-Gym Development, Driveline Baseball
- Max Dutto: Hitting Consultant, Philadelphia Phillies – Assistant Director of Hitting, Driveline Baseball
- Bill Hezel: Pitching Consultant, Philadelphia Phillies – Director of Pitching, Driveline Baseball
- Dan Aucoin: Senior R&D Analyst, Cincinnati Reds – Manager of Baseball Analytics, Driveline Baseball
- Dan Adams: Health and Performance Coordinator, Cincinnati Reds – High Performance Manager, Driveline Baseball
Director of Sales (Hiring immediately)
The Director of Sales will spend the majority of their time building a team committed to selling Driveline’s products and services to current customers and prospecting for new leads, channels, and customers.
IT Engineer (Hiring immediately)
Help design and build the future of our infrastructure. Tasks include consistently monitoring the health of internal hardware, systems, tools, and networks, as well as documentation, designing and building hardware/software solutions to support our application development efforts, and more.
Business Associate (Hiring immediately)
An opportunity to contribute to the business-side of Driveline by learning hands-on how we take care of customers. Independent projects are executed once the business building-blocks are handled.
Part-Time / Seasonal Positions
IT-admin/Helpdesk Intern (Hiring immediately)
High Performance Intern
A High Performance Intern reports directly to our Head of Athlete Performance to ensure all elements of athlete programming work in sync with one another. They achieve this by working collaboratively with other trainers and coaches and working daily with our athletes.