The Driveline Evaluation is Free & Includes
- Hitting Exit Velocity Measurement (w/ Comparison To Same-Aged Athletes)
- High Performance Jump Test Measurement (w/ Comparison To Same-Aged Athletes)
- Facility Tour
- Coaches Introductions
Driveline Academy - Arizona
- 3-4x team practices per week
- Local game play & tournaments
- Professional staff and coaches.
- A year round, holistic approach to athletic development.
- Individualized training, led by Driveline trainers.
- Access to all equipment and technology Driveline has to offer.
- Focused on setting quantifiable goals, tracking progress and delivering results.
- Broken down into manageable 6-week blocks.
- Proven methodology used with the best players in the world.
- Enforcing athletic habits in a gamified, fun environment.
- Using games/fun challenges to drive engagement and enthusiasm.
Tecktiel joins Driveline Baseball after stints with multiple MLB organizations and the MLB Commissioner’s Office
Schedule Evaluation With An Academy Staff Member
Our Assistant Director of Youth Baseball
Jeremy Tecktiel was born and raised in the Chicago suburbs and attended the University
of Minnesota where he majored in Sport Management. Shortly after graduation, Jeremy
moved to Florida and started his professional baseball journey that spanned multiple
years, involved time as a scout and on minor league coaching staffs, and took him from
the Tampa Bay Rays to the Seattle Mariners to the MLB Commissioner’s Office before
winding up at Driveline in 2019 to work on the TRAQ software.
Jeremy got the itch to get
out from behind his computer and coach again and started
coaching a Driveline Academy
team in 2021 before transitioning to a full-time Academy role
in May of 2022.