What Interns Have Said About Working at Driveline Baseball
Working at Driveline was an incredible opportunity and period of self development for me. Every day consisted of thought provoking, detailed, and collaborative work with people who had a passion for understanding and innovating. It’s an environment where intelligently applied hard work leads to huge results.
Jesse Clingman, R&D Intern: Biomechanics
Being an R&D intern at Driveline was a phenomenal experience. I was able to do projects about the things that most interested me (spin rate) while also working on projects assigned to me (arm stress). It was a lot of fun and I learned so much.
Erin Bristow, Pitching and R&D Intern
I cannot say enough about how great my time at Driveline has been. I would recommend the Driveline internships to anyone looking to get into baseball, from skills trainers to analysts. Everyone at Driveline is great and they are all willing to share their knowledge to help you grow in your career.
James Barber, R&D Intern: Biomechanics
Working at Driveline will be one of the best decisions you ever make.
Spencer Schneier, R&D Intern: Analyst
I second what Spencer says.
Connor Rooney, High Performance Intern
Where Have Our Employees and Interns Gone on to Succeed?
Professional baseball loves our employees and interns. Get your career started at Driveline Baseball and your opportunity inside Major League Baseball will come sooner rather than later. We’re finishing school for the progressive baseball coach, analyst, and trainer. No other baseball training organization can claim this level of success with their internship program. Here’s the list of people who have moved on from Driveline Baseball since 2017.
- James Buffi: Los Angeles Dodgers, Senior Analyst
- Micah Daley-Harris: Arizona Diamondbacks, Research Analyst
- Matt Daniels: San Francisco Giants, Coordinator of Pitching Sciences
- Ryan Faer: Cleveland Indians, Strength and Conditioning Coordinator
- Taiki Green: Watch Momentum, Head of Content
- Jack McGeary: San Francisco Giants, Major League Analyst
- Cam Castro: Milwaukee Brewers, Pitching Coordinator
- Cory Popham: Toronto Blue Jays, Pitching Coach
- Demetre Kokoris: Toronto Blue Jays, Pitching Coach
- Joel McKeithan: Philadelphia Phillies, Hitting Coach
- Tanner Reklaitis: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Pitching Coach
- Casey Jacobson: Chicago Cubs, Pitching Development Coordinator
- Daniel Moskos: New York Yankees, Pitching Coach
- Sam Briend: New York Yankees, Director of Pitching
- Michael Schwartze: San Francisco Giants, Major League Analyst
- Griffin Gowdey: Texas Rangers, Support Coordinator – Baseball Systems
- Cody Aden: Texas Rangers, Pitching Coach
- Rachel Balkovec: New York Yankees, Hitting Coach
- Bryan Leslie: Milwaukee Brewers, Assistant Pitching Coordinator
- Sumair Shah: Minnesota Twins, Player Development Analyst
- James Barber: Minnesota Twins, R&D Biomechanics Analyst
- Zack Jones: Philadelphia Phillies, Hitting Coach
Some employees love it at Driveline Baseball so much that they have no interest in leaving here to go to professional baseball, so we invented the split deal contract in 2019. We take care of our employees and let them explore other options while remaining part of our family. The following Driveline Baseball employees work in professional baseball while staying employed here; the best of both worlds, and the future for MLB organizations trying to employ our people.
- Jason Ochart: Hitting Coordinator, Philadelphia Phillies – Director of Hitting, Driveline Baseball
- Kyle Boddy: Director of Pitching Initiatives, Cincinnati Reds – Founder and President, Driveline Baseball
- Eric Jagers: Assistant Pitching Coordinator, Cincinnati Reds – Manager of Technical Development, Driveline Baseball
- Rob Hill: Pitching Coordinator, Los Angeles Dodgers – Coordinator of In-Gym Development, Driveline Baseball
- Max Dutto: Hitting Consultant, Philadelphia Phillies – Assistant Director of Hitting, Driveline Baseball
- Bill Hezel: Pitching Consultant, Philadelphia Phillies – Pitching Coordinator, Driveline Baseball
- Dan Aucoin: Research Consultant, Philadelphia Phillies – Sport Science Coordinator, Driveline Baseball
- Max Gordon: Assistant Coach, University of Michigan – Assistant Director of Hitting, Driveline Baseball
We currently have no positions available. Check back soon.