A one-day data collection and testing session using our hitting technology, including Hittrax, K-Vest, Blast Motion, and Video.
- Batted ball and swing metrics report
- K-Vest biomechanics report
- Side-view & behind-view video
- Personal profile to house all video and reports in our Player development software – TRAQ
Swing Design / Hitting Lesson
A one-hour 1-on-1 lesson style session with a Driveline Hitting Trainer that consists of advanced insights from your reports, swing video, and your approach—then apply it in the cage.
- Reports and Video explained
- 1-on-1 Cage session
- Suggested Drills
Position Player Throwing Snapshot
A one-hour session of data collection and testing using biomechanics software and a radar gun.
- Walk through of Driveline throwing drills and equipment
- Baseline velocity testing
- Biomechanics report and visuals
- Individualized throwing program based on the player’s biomechanics and trainer insight
Catching Snapshot (Receiving)
The Catching Snapshot was built to assess your skills at the most impactful skill on the field – receiving. You’ll receive a breakdown of your receiving techniques and get an actionable plan on how to move like the best in baseball do. Setup, attack, timing, blocking will all be addressed in this snapshot into Driveline’s Catching Program.