The Best Baseball Video Solution on the Market
Why invest in an Edgertronic setup?
One key to developing baseball players is to map their innate “feel” to objective data. You can use high-speed video to get an understanding of what an athlete is feeling when they throw their slider.
This removes the subjectivity from the training process.
What does it look like in use?
The gold-standard for developing a new pitch used to be a good catch partner and “working it out” down the line. With the Edgertronic, you can get much closer to custom-building pitches from scratch.
With the Edgertronic, you have a portable solution for capturing high-speed footage on aspects of the game that were previously beyond the reach of modern technology:
- – What is the pitcher’s hand doing at release?
- – What are the batter’s hands doing at the point of contact?
Armed with that data (and more), you can:
- – Make your practice time more efficient.
- – Customize your drill work to your players.
- – Understand what drives your players’ performance at a much deeper level.
Why Buy From Driveline? Baseball-Specific Support.
Edgertronic cameras are not like your standard Canon DSLR. To operate, they require some technical skills.
We are the only company who has built out the expertise to use these cameras–and we are Sanstreak’s baseball-specific support organization.
We can help your team integrate these cameras into your practice and player development plan.
This kit also includes a rigorously tested external power supply and custom-configured wireless adapter/router for your use right out of the box – no wires running to your computer AND our set up is tablet friendly. We aren’t simply selling a camera and shipping it – we give you all the tools and custom documentation you need to hit the ground running from day one, all with 365 days of email support.
- – SC1 Camera (Monochrome, not color – requires 25% less light in outdoor settings and provides sharper detail)
- – 16GB Onboard Flash Memory
- – 64GB SDXC Memory Card formatted for the camera
- – 12V 2.5A Power Supply
- – Custom Pelican Case
- – 50mm f1.8 D Series Nikon lens
- – External battery pack, about 2-5 hours of runtime
- – Custom-configured wireless adapter/router
- – Wired trigger
- – Miscellaneous cables
- – Heavy-duty 60″ adjustable tripod
Edgertronic in the News
Adam Ottavino spent the 2017 offseason rebuilding himself at Driveline and in a rented New York building, using the Edgertronic and Rapsodo.
|Color / Monochrome||Monochrome|
|Lens mount ring color||Black|
|Video memory||16 GB|
|Exposure||1/10 to 1/250,000 sec|
|ISO range ||6,400 to 102,400|
|Supported resolutions||192 x 96 to
1280 x 1024
|Maximum Frame Rate @ Minimum Resolution||17,791 fps @ 192 x 96
22,336 fps @ 192 x 96
|Maximum Frame Rate @ Maximum Resolution||494 fps @ 1280 x 1024
621 fps @ 1280 x 1024
|Maximum Frame Rate @ 1280 x 720||701 fps
|Maximum Frame Rate @ 1280 x 128||3,855 fps
|Maximum Frame Rate @ 640 x 480||1,849 fps
|Maximum Frame Rate @ 320 x 240||5,712 fps
|IR Blocking Filter ||Optional|
|Enhanced dynamic range||5 settings|
0% to around 40%
|CMOS sensor active area||17.92 x 14.34 mm|