The next-generation Stalker Sport 2 is the powerful, and easy to use baseball solution. Quickly and easily measure pitching and running speeds with (2) active speed windows.
Just how accurate is the new Sport 2, and how does it compare to the competition? Most radar guns advertise “accurate to within +/- 1 to 3 mph.” Stalker radar guns are typically accurate to within .1 (one-tenth) of a mile per hour (or km/h).
After extensive testing we discovered that the Stalker Sport 2, and a ballistic chronograph agreed closely on nearly all measured speeds, but a competitor’s gun measured 1 to 3 mph higher on almost every pitch!
Features / Specs:
– The Sport 2 includes updated and improved radar design, new modern components, and more accurate and sophisticated software algorithms.
– Displays speed in either units or tenths.
– Reduced size and weight improves comfort.
– Concurrent Radar and Stopwatch Operation.
– Uses common AA NiMh rechargeable batteries or AA Alkaline (non-rechargeable) batteries.
– Battery Handle Cap quickly Snaps ON/OFF.-
– Rugged polymer case.
– In-Gun-Battery wall charger is included
– Simple, baseball-specific operation.
– 2 Active Speed Windows – Both Peak Speed and Plate Speed.
– 3-Hour Battery Life – with low battery indication.
– Stopwatch function – Simultaneously measures pitches and times runners – optional stopwatch cable required.
– Two transmit modes – Pull-to-transmit; pull-on, pull-off.
– Recall Previous – Recalls previous 5 readings.
– Default settings are optimized for measuring pitch speeds – User presses the MENU key to customize the settings.
– Performance: 300 feet for baseballs
– 1 – Year Warranty.
|Speed Range||5 – 150 MPH|
|Accuracy||+/- 3% of reading|
|Maximum Clocking Distance||300 feet of unobstructed view|
|Product Type||Stationary Doppler Radar|
|Computer Processor||Digital Signal Processor|
|Display Type||Liquid Crystal|
|Operating Temperature||-20F to +120F|
|Storage Temperature||-40F to +140F|
|Weight (with batteries)||1.75 pounds|
|Dimensions||8″H x 3″W x 6.5″L|