THE PRICE IS FOR A SINGLE COACH TICKET TO THIS SEMINAR.
EACH INDIVIDUAL MUST PURCHASE A TICKET. IF YOU BULK PURCHASE TICKETS, WE WILL EMAIL YOU WITH A REQUEST FOR THE NAMES OF THE COACHES ATTENDING.
The topics covered include:
- -In-depth overview of our screening process and how it drives customization of pitching programs
- -How to set-up and run a pitch design bullpen
- -Cutting-edge research being carried out at the Driveline Research Labs not disclosed anywhere else
- -New injury prevention methods, manual therapy techniques, and integrated practices we have advanced in the last year
- -Advanced assessments and how to use data from biomechanical analyses
- -The iterative development model for developing pitches in high-level athletes
- -How to roll out Driveline programming at your facility
Additionally, there will be an exclusive and extended Q&A portion for coaches where you can talk one-on-one and in small groups with the Driveline Staff.
Furthermore, all attendees will receive a one-time, one-day significant discount on training equipment. (This alone might pay for the cost of the ticket!)
Limited to 30 coaches due to space; no group discounts available. Individuals of all sorts are welcome to attend, but each person through the door must pay the entry fee.
Location: Various. Please see the locations when selecting your ticket.
Date/Time: On the day of the event, seminar will run from 5pm to 8pm.
Note: all sales final.