Driveline Baseball is prioritizing health and safety. We are currently closed to the general public. All physical therapy services are by appointment only.
For information on how to book a spot call (425) 523-4030 or email [email protected]
Up to date information on Washington state COVID news can be found here.
We are confident we will be open again for summer training 2021.
As a nod to the uncertainty, we have the following policies in place:
- All deposits through 2020 will be refundable. No questions asked. We want you to feel secure making plans and, if those plans change, we will adjust with you.
- If future circumstances require our operations to shut down, we will refund you the prorated training fee or work with you to find a solution that works for you.
- If you’ve assessed with us in the past 180 days, you can waive your assessment fee. And move straight into monthly training.
- Sign up online and get a one-month credit of your online training fee against an in-person assessment.
FREE AND REMOTE TRAINING OPTIONS
Are you looking for someone to help guide you through training at home? We have options–and we’re going to work every day to improve them.
We have canceled the 30-day restriction for Free Team Accounts. Sign up for a Free account here: https://traq.drivelinebaseball.com/register
Train yourself using Driveline’s programming by creating an “Athlete” account. Sign up for an individual Athlete account here: https://traq.drivelinebaseball.com/register
We have free throwing and bat speed programs, along with drill sheets that athletes can use:
CERTIFICATIONS AND PROGRAMS
- Foundations of Pitching is now online-only. Dates of events will be posted on our website throughout the year. There will not be an in-person certification event for the foreseeable future.