Want to train at Driveline Baseball but can’t make it to our Seattle baseball training facility? No problem! Kyle Boddy now accepts remote consultations for both pitchers and hitters.
What to Expect
Kyle and his staff will personally review your:
- Pitching/Throwing Mechanics
- Hitting/Swinging Mechanics
- Barbell Lift Form, including back squats, front squats, deadlifts, bench press, power cleans, etc
- Existing Nutrition Plan
We’ll provide corrective advice using written words as well as videos when necessary to point out specific flaws or changes in techniques that we feel are necessary to become a stronger, faster, and more durable baseball athlete.
Additionally, you’ll also get a month’s worth of exercise programming, including:
- A long toss / high-intensity throwing program
- A clear outline of what to do in the gym and at home – full compound lifts, specific cardio exercises to increase baseball-specific endurance, and mobility/flexibility drills to improve movement patterns
- A brief review of nutrition and an outline of what to eat, when to eat it, and useful supplements that will aid your training
Simply get in touch with us by filling out the form below, and we’ll get the ball rolling!