- Elite Baseball Training
- Our Books
Archive for November 1st, 2012
Internships at Driveline Baseball are now open for the 2012-2013 off-season training period. An internship at Driveline Baseball will give you the opportunity to work closely with dedicated clients across a wide variety of ages (predominantly 12-18 years old) and a staff of highly-respected coaches that includes (but is not limited to) Aaron Horrocks (RIPS Baseball) and Kyle Boddy (Driveline Baseball). You will get hands-on experience with cutting-edge human motion capture technology, use high-speed video like no other pitching coaches out there, and assist with the monitoring of the weight rooms, batting cages, and pitching tunnels in our brand new 14,000 square foot facility in Tukwila, WA.
- A background in strength training and baseball
- Highly-motivated to work in the fitness industry
- Free on most nights/weekends
- Open-minded to new approaches to training athletes
- Able to accept (and give) constructive criticism
- Able to openly and comfortably interact with parents and coaches
Qualifications that are nice
Candidates who meet the following criteria will move to the front of the line:
- Current college students who are eligible for internship credit
- Experience with motion capture software
- Experience with high-speed video
- Background in high school or college education
- Experience with physical therapy, active release technique, Graston technique, etc.
Our internships are paid positions with a variable amount of hours available depending on schedule. Former baseball players who quickly learn new techniques are eligible to earn additional money by giving pitching lessons depending on workload. We anticipate the internship will run through the end of March 2013.
If you are interested, please apply by sending a copy of your resume to email@example.com. If you have a blog, website, or other published work, please send it in the body of the email for review. A cover letter with a brief outline of your experience and qualifications is expected, as we anticipate a large response to this opening.